ANGRY LADY YELLING...

I think you know...

Monday, June 15, 2009

More meetings...

As I sat pondering the meeting i was in - wondering 'could this be the most boring meeting in the world' i realized of course it isnt!!!! Because I work in a profession that prides itself in outdoing itself in boring, mindless, semi comprehensible drivel. A worse one is BOUND to come up - there are 3 certainties. 1. Tax. 2. Death 3. The inevitability of the Boring Mindless Pointless meeting in my profession, and that just as you think you have hit a new low... along comes another one/
I am not even in the remotest bit interested in the drivel they shovel us in the guise of professional development. I just want time to do my reports.
I am not even a bit interested in sitting in a room with those people for any longer than i have to. For the most part, teachers are whiny 2 faced hypocrites.
The Professional Development needed in this profession is much more far reaching that they actually realize...

more on my work-mates next time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home