ANGRY LADY YELLING...

I think you know...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Doctor Phil. What a man.

So my teenaged daughters and I are home from school - on holiday, and since we are financially impeded at the moment we are home pretty much all the time.

I was taking the opportunity to read crappy novels in my room and my children were being entertained by daytime television.

Apparantly Doctor Phil told them I am overprotective.

DOCTOR PHIL SAID I AM OVERPROTECTIVE.

Doctor phil doesnt know me... he doesnt live in my neighbourhood, but DOCTOR PHIL SAYS I AM TOO OVERPROTECTIVE.

Lets back up here... Doctor Phil. WHO? WHAT? WHY???????

http://www.drphil.com/shows/page/bio/ check out his bio and his webpage if you are interested... but take my word for it - its not gripping reading.

Basically he (Doctor P) gets people to share their problems on TV for the entertainment of people all over the world. They cry, he gives advice.
They sniff and thank Doctor Phil and he gets rich.

My question to doctor Phil is - Have you lived in a Ghetto? Have you lived on the bones of your ass? Have you had to work 2 jobs to make ends meet?

The news I have for someone like Doctor Phil is that there are more people living in poor or dificult situations than there are lving like he does...

SO good intentiions and in some instances good advice aside... Doctor PHil needs to take his own advice and get real.

In rich white suburbia overprotective means something quite different to the ghettos that he doesnt live in.

I am not over protective... I have seen some of the real world... protective yes, but if i wasnt, doc phil would be telling me I am neglectful.

Am i right? OR AM I RIGHT?

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger The Rantolotl said...

BAM!

You tell 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home